The Junction at Monroe - J@M for short!
We are Tallahassee's only:
- Privately owned performing arts center and showplace
- Dedicated listening room
- Host to LIVE BAND Karaoke
- Fully equipped performance stage
- Home base and resource center for local area musicians
- Home to the annual Tallystock festival
- Newly remodeled, 80 year old former feed store with brick walls, exposed heart pine ceilings & floors, and barn-style fire doors
- 130 seat performance hall equipped with state of the art sound and lighting equipment
- Amazing acoustics - dubbed "Best sounding room on the planet!"
- Custom bar displaying local artist's swag & memorabilia under a thick epoxy resin
- Great wine and cold beer selection
- Art galleries and vintage shopping
- Photo fun booth
- Non smoking/vaping indoors
Check out our commercial:
We are home to The Tallahassee Area Musicians Guild, Inc.
Visit us on Facebook at Facebook/JunctionAtMonroe